Thursday, November 2

Trick or Treat!


Check out those kick ass ninja stars. I think Joy and I were most definitely the oldest trick or treaters in Banff. Apart from the parents taking their small children around, but you can't really count that. I definitely felt a little silly. Pretty sure we were the only people driving ourselves around. We hit up the non transient part of town, which was full of kids. We must have been right in thinking it was the best place to go, because we didn't see kids anywhere else! Then again, we live smack downtown, not really many houses here. Just businesses. Anyway, it was freezing cold, I was sure I was going to get frost bite! Being the genius I am, I forgot mittens. Plus there's like a foot of snow. Felt like Halloween in January.

It was also James' birthday, so... happy birthday James.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home