Thursday, October 12

Banff

Alright alright alright, it's been too long. We just got the internet last night, after 3 calls to Telus, because they're retarded. Nothing I did at all, of course :) Actually no, they didn't set it up properly for me, and had to change some stuff before I could get connected. And of course they didn't know Macs, so it was fun trying to figure out what changes I had to make. ANYWAY. I also just got the wireless working. Before it was just my computer online, but Sherri couldn't even figure out how to get on the internet via Safari. Ah well. Now she's stuck with the cable and staying in the corner with the cushionless futon. Ha.

So we're here in Banff, we've got an awesome little place, stressing the 'little', and we're both employed. Tomorrow will be the last day of week two for me at Bow Valley Basics, and office supply store, which Joy also works at, as the Desktop Publisher. But shh, that's a secret until tomorrow. It's a good job, lots of fun. Plus the hours are only 8:30-7, so I'll never work evenings, and only the odd Saturday. They're of course closed on Sundays.

Not a whole lot else to tell... Claudia is coming through Calgary on her way back to Honduras in a couple weeks, I've taken a day off to go visit with her. I can't wait to see her!! Hmm what else.. James, Jody and Eric took me disk golfing. Lots of fun, but I'm not so good at that. Maybe I'll put up some pictures from that too... maybe. Anyway, that's all I have to say. Enjoy the pictures.









Disk golf:




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

disc golf is great, you'll have to show me the banff course next time I visit

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home