Monday, September 4

I've been listening to a lot of Alexisonfire lately. Just for the record - they would be a lot better without that screaming dude. I'll never understand screaming in music. Personally I have a hard time considering it music. A little here and there, maybe, but not as your lead singing. More Dallas Green, please.

Another note - Maybe it's just me, but I always seem to have a summer favorite, music wise. I listen to the same musician/band a ton during the summer, until I get somewhat tired of them. Last summer it was Jack Johnson, this summer Jason Mraz. I always do that with everything. Find a musician/band I like, and listen to them to death. Find an author I like, read all their books until I'm tired of it. And so on.

I was interviewed for a couple of newspapers for my job. I've read one so far. I sound like an idiot. They quoted me exactly, even if I repeated myself in a sentence. It's awful. When writing an article, you don't just print exactly what any idiot says, you're supposed to use your journalism skills and do some editing. If I say some long rambling sentence, in which I repeat myself, don't put it in it its entirity. PLEASE edit me. Good grief. I sounded so ..... unintelligent. Accurate portrayal? Maybe so.

I'm planning on going back to Canmore on the 19th. Hopefully finding a job and a place to live *fingers crossed*
Anyone in Canmore have a lawn that Sherri and I can camp on?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

canmore has a nice hostel youth hostel - I think it might be a little more pricy however than normal youth hostels

-reid

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I have an aunt in Canmore, I can see what I can do, look on the net too, who knows,
Sheena

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hannie...just don't go...that would be fun...and for the record...eww dallas green AND alexis on fire...

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Hannah, if you're in alberta now, call me.

-reid

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home