Tuesday, August 29

Boiled Frogs

Ho hum. Another weekend passed. August is almost over, and summer seems like a distant memory. It's so cold these days. I sit shivering in my little back office. All bundled up. I think I need mittens.
Jess was home on the weekend, first time I've seen her all summer. Didn't realize how much I missed her. We did our traditional Tim Horton's visit, where we ate way too much. Another winner quote from Jess, in response to what she wanted in her hazelnut coffee:
Tim Horton employee "Do you want a double double?"
Jessica (all laughing and embarrassed) "I don't even know what that means!"
Obviously not a coffee drinker.

Saw 'Step Up' on the weekend. TERRIBLE acting.. good grief. But, Clement was a production assistant on it, and was in it for couple seconds. That guy was a pretty good dance tho, since they pretty much had to teach him before they filmed.
Anyway. I missed Renee and Wilson's wedding, which I'm super sad about :( Nikole sent me some pictures, and it looked like a blast. Even Paul was there, who I haven't seen in two years!!! I miss you Paul!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home