Tuesday, February 14

I'm sorry, but do you have any port?

Happy Singles Awareness Day.

Yesterday, Rachel McIntyre and I went to Calgary. She had an appointment with a guy from a school, and invited me along. We shopped for 7 hours. We went to Chinook, hit just about every store, and then got lost trying to find Deerfoot, haha. We ended up (I think) at Southland, so we were like, this mall is a good as any other :) I had my first Ikea trip. That store is so awesome :) It was great. Plus they have super cheap food, like hot dogs and cinnimon buns and things like that.

Then we had to figure out how to get to Dave's from there. Again, we got lost trying to find Deerfoot. Honestly. We drove thru like... serious industrial park of some sort. Then we found Dave's, and my cell phone died while he was giving me directions to Alexs'... for frigs sakes. Yeah, we crashed this fondu party that he and his friends were having. I've never had fondu before, it was pretty good! We had cheese and chocolate. And they had this silly rule that if you dropped your food in the thing, you had to kiss the person to your left. Erik, on my right, lost the most, haha. But we figured kisses on the cheek were ok, because Erik was to Tavis's left, and there were 4 girls beside each other, lol. It was fun tho.. I'd met everyone before except Alex and Marina, who's house it was. Alex is Dave's ex, and her and Marina are both from Canmore. We were planning on staying the night in Calgary - Alex offered their place - but we ended up leaving at like 11:30. Even tho we'd put all this thought into staying, hehe. We bought some Axe deoderant, a toothbrush to share, underwear, lol, and of course, some champagne glasses and some port. Ah well...

We had bible study at our house last night.... someone said that if we had it there, then I would have no choice but to go... Ha! Foiled them :) But, I'd invited James, and then wasn't there, so ... hehe... maybe he didn't show up. He was invited to the fondu party too, but didn't come to that.
Anyway. I finally got a down comforter. I LOVE it :) Yay for Ikea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home