Wednesday, February 8

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Jack Johnson doing the Curious George soundtrack? What, what, what?? Yes, it's true. And it's awesome. An awesome cover of the White Stripes' 'We are going to be friends'. Ch-ch-check it out!

I finally made it in to Calgary. Only took me two and a half months or so... oops. I went on the bus right after work - it was an hour and a half late - Dave picked me up, and I stayed Sunday night at his place. He schooled me at Mortal Kombat...altho I won the first one. Beginners luck. Also, he talks in his sleep, in both French and English. I didn't know that was possible, haha. And I've finally found someone else that covers their face when they sleep!! I'm not alone anymore :) Only, he uses a t-shirt instead of a blankie. Oh well, odds the difference.

Monday I went to the Haag's. Karen, Cathy and I went shopping, then I fell asleep on the couch. Karen and I, along with Melissa - a girl Karen works with - walked forever on 17th Ave, shopping-ish. Most things were closed, but I got the Curious George soundtrack the day before it was to be released, so I was happy :)

Tuesday, Cathy and I went to Wal-Mart, and went for a nice long walk on Nose Hill. It was super windy, but oh so warm. Dave picked me up, met all the family, and we went to his house for supper. Watched some Southpark, then off to Salsa dancing!! I was pretty iffy about that, but it turned out to be a lot of fun!! There was a lot of people, and it was a beginners class, so I wasn't completely lost. Dave is pretty good at it, tho... not sure why he's taking a beginners class. I mostly danced with random guys and a few girls, since there weren't enuf guys. Didn't dance with Dave much, and he seemed a little upset about that, lol. It wasn't how he 'envisioned' it. Him and his expectations. I told him we could dance together this weekend when he comes to Canmore :) Anywho, I need a nap.

Ta ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home